Refunds and Returns
1. ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
CAMPAMAC accepts payment only through the systems listed below:
– PayPal : online payment system that allows any company or consumer who has an email address to send and receive payments, after registration. Payment is made through the PayPal payment platform.
– Credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
– Nexi Pay: you can pay securely with credit and debit cards or with innovative payment systems thanks to the service offered by Nexi.
2. BUYER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
2.1) The buyer shall be entitled to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract within 10 (ten) working days from the day on which he received the products purchased on the site.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by sending the return form to the seller’s head office (Via delle Torri 55, 50142 / Florence) by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within the deadline indicated above. The communication can also be sent, within the same term, by e-mail, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within the following 48 (forty-eight) hours.
The products must be returned and received by the seller within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of their receipt.
The only expenses payable by the buyer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal under this Paragraph 2 are the direct costs of returning the products to the seller.
2.2) The right of withdrawal shall be deemed to be exercised correctly by the buyer if all the following conditions are met:
– The return form must be correctly filled in and sent to the seller.
– The products must not have been opened, the packaging seals must not be altered and/or damaged.
– The wrappings and labels must be in perfect condition.
– The products must be returned in their original perfectly sealed packaging.
– Returned products must be sent to the seller in a single shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to accept items of the same order, returned and
sent at different times.
2.3) In the event that the buyer has exercised the withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2.2 above, the seller will refund the full price of the purchased products, while the shipping costs for the original delivery of the purchased products will not be refunded, except in the event that the return of the products is due to a cause attributable to the seller.
In particular, once the seller has received the return from the buyer and checked that all the requirements set out in Paragraph 2.2 above have been met, the buyer will receive confirmation of acceptance of the return by e-mail and the seller will activate the refund procedures to the buyer within 30 (thirty) working days from the date on which the seller became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the buyer.
It is obviously understood that the actual time for the re-credit or return of the sums paid by the buyer for the purchase of the products will also depend on the credit/debit card used.
It is also understood that if there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums deriving from the buyer’s withdrawal will be made by the seller to the person who made the payment.
2.4) In the event that the buyer has not exercised the withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2.2) above and the buyer’s return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the above conditions, the seller will inform the buyer by e-mail. In this case, the buyer may choose, communicating it by e-mail to the seller, to have the purchased products back at his own expense; if the buyer is not interested, the seller reserves the right to retain the products and the corresponding amount for the purchase of the products themselves.